- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316257661
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316257661
Sailor beware! That sweet trick with the big eyes is looking for more than a good time. She wants a ring! As bad-boy tar Jack Kelly, silent-film leading man William Haines brings his trademark humor, charm and amazing good looks to his first Talkie and proves to be as hear-worthy as he is see-worthy. So successful was Haines's transition to sound that in 1930, one year after Navy Blues was released, he reigned as Hollywood's #1 male box-office star. This nifty little comedy-drama touting the value of a good woman's love features Anita Page (Haines's co-star in the hit Speedway) as the girl who, after some heartache, ties a sailor's knot around Jack's heart. "I ain't the marrying kind," Jack declares. Wanna bet, sailor?
- Actors: William Haines, Anita Page, Karl Dane, J.C. Nugent
- Genre: Comedy
- Run Time: 75:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1929
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.37 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.