- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316331873
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316331873
"I don't know what the younger generation is coming to." Like so many parents, Mr. and Mrs. Thomas want what's best for their children. Like so many children, twentyish Ralph (Robert Young) and Phyllis (Margaret Perry) insist on finding out what's best for themselves. He wants to decamp for Paris and the bohemian life of an artist. She has eyes for a married man. The siblings are sure they're very different from their parents. Instead, they'll learn they're very much the same. Robert Young had top billing for the first time in this effective morality tale based on a play by John Van Druten (Gaslight, the stage's I Am a Camera). Myrna Loy plays the young beauty who shares Paris, morning coffee and new morals with Ralph.
- Actors: Robert Young, Margaret Perry, Lewis Stone, Laura Hope Crewes
- Genre: Comedy
- Run Time: 75:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1932
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.