- Manufacturer: American Pop Classics
- Model #: 874757036892
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14874757036892
An over-eager newspaper reporter (Fredrich March) hot on the trail of a story ends up falling in love with his subject (Carole Lombard). But when her story turns out false, everyone involved goes beyond simple truth-bending to save face! This landmark screwball comedy was the first-ever to be shot in Technicolor (offering an amazing look at New York City in the 1930s), and features a brilliant musical score by Oscar Levant. This film also provided the foundation for a popular Broadway musical (Hazel Flagg) and the 1954 Martin and Lewis film Livin' It Up.
- Actors: Carole Lombard; Fredrich March; Charles Winninger; Walter Connolly
- Genre: Comedy
- Run Time: 73 mins Final Format: Year: 1937
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4x3 Audio:
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.