- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316224823
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316224823
The Jazz Singer made Talkies the rage, backstage musicals became one of the staples of the era and amid all the voh-de-oh-doing and tap-tapping came this movie that Time called "the most interesting of its type to date." Adding to the interest: a narrative structure that cuts between the onstage production of a make-or-break show and the in-the-wings scrambling to mount it ' and to find out who heisted the night's gate receipts; movie newcomer Ethel Waters debuting Am I Blue, the song that became her signature tune; and rubber-faced Joe E. Brown in his first Warner Bros. movie. The film notched a historic benchmark by being the first all-color (two-strip Technicolor) sound feature. Color prints no longer exist but...On with the Show!
- Actors: Arthur Lake, Betty Compson, Joe E. Brown, Sally O'Neill, William Bakewell
- Genre: Comedy, Musical
- Run Time: 104:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1929
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.