- Manufacturer: American Pop Classics
- Model #: 874757019598
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14874757019598
Times are hard during the Great Depression. So a group of unemployed workers, led by urban couple John and Mary Sims, take up residence on a communal farm to try to fend for themselves. In this companion piece to his silent classic, "The Crowd" (1928), writer/director King Vidor appears to question capitalist values while painting a compelling picture of the struggle and hardships faced by Americans during this troubled economic period. The film is not without its entertaining moments. Nor has any of its relevance faded?particularly in light of today's economic climate.
- Actors: Karen Morley; Tom Keene
- Genre: Drama
- Run Time: 74 mins Final Format: Year: 1934
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4x3 Audio:
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.