- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316227305
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316227305
In a South Seas paradise, a carefree half-caste (Ramon Novarro) whiles away his time with music and laughter...until the white guardian of the native girl he loves tries to take the young beauty for his wife. Novarro's handsome physique and his fine tenor turning The Pagan Love Song into a hot-selling Victrola sensation helped make The Pagan one of 1929's biggest hits. W.S. Van Dyke (The Thin Man, San Francisco) helmed this silent with synchronized musical sequences, the second of his three filmed-on-location exotic adventures (the others: White Shadows in the South Seas and Trader Horn) that gave Jazz Age audiences jungle fever.
- Actors: Ramon Novarro, Renee Adoree, Donald Crisp, Dorothy Janis
- Genre: Drama, Romance
- Run Time: 78:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1929
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.