- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316237762
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316237762
Pablo Picasso, where are you? Disenchanted with his work as an architect and turned off by the hipper-than-thou '60s San Francisco art scene, George Smith has a breakthrough idea: chuck it all and go meet the one real artist he admires. So off to Europe he and adoring wife Alice fly...into an unexpected physical and emotional itinerary. Albert Finney and Yvette Mimieux portray the Smiths in a stylish (split screens, freeze frames, flash cuts) psychedelic-era groove of a film that's also a sun-drenched travelogue and an artist's showcase whose varied palette includes lively animated sequences of Picasso's work. The Smiths are taking their chances. So does the often-engrossing and lushly lensed tale of their Picasso Summer.
- Actors: Albert Finney, Yvette Mimieux, Luis Miguel Dominguin, Jim Connell, Georgina Cookson
- Genre: Drama
- Run Time: 90:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1969
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.78 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.