- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316213339
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316213339
Bandits, gunslingers ' they know they can find refuge at the remote outpost of the lawless called Chuck-a-Luck. There, in exchange for a 10% cut of any loot, former barroom belle Altar Keane (Marlene Dietrich) serves as den mother to a Wild West den of thieves. Among the newcomers at the rancho: Vern Haskell (Arthur Kennedy), who poses as an outlaw in hopes of smoking out the desperado who killed his fianc?e. In his third and final Western, Fritz Lang unsaddles the genre to create a tempestuous cult favorite swapping expansive exteriors for roiling psychological interiors. Critics have likened the film and its theme of a man twisted by vengeance to a Lang film of a wholly different genre: film noir's The Big Heat.
- Actors: Marlene Dietrich, Arthur Kennedy, Mel Ferrer, Gloria Henry, William Frawley
- Genre: Crime, Western
- Run Time: 89:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1952
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.