- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316276556
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316276556
"What is the fate of the world?" With breathtaking Technicolor? photography and thrilling up-close encounters with the undersea world, The Sea Around Us gave audiences early warning about the environmental dangers threatening our planet. Based on Rachel Carson's acclaimed book and written, directed and produced by Irwin Allen (The Poseidon Adventure, The Towering Inferno) with the visual power of a master storyteller, this dazzling odyssey takes us from the Great Barrier Reef to Arctic waters, from shark walking to crab herding, from titanic seismic sea waves to rainbow-hued Edens alive with flashing tropical fish. It's an incredible, imperiled realm ' and its future depends upon us.
- Actors: N/A
- Genre: Documentary
- Run Time: 61:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1953
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.37 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.