- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316219935
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316219935
After his first marriage breaks up, New York psychiatrist Larry Livingston (Jeff Bridges) is about to try something even scarier: marriage #2. Alan J. Pakula wrote as well as directed this engaging slice of modern romance, using his own remarriage as an inspiration. Larry's second marriage carries lots of baggage from the past. He's still vulnerable to his ex (Farrah Fawcett), his new wife (Alice Krige) is temporarily overseas and all hell breaks loose at home. Yearning for attention, his stepdaughter (Drew Barrymore) has been jailed for shoplifting and his stepson (Lukas Haas), grieving for his deceased dad, has disappeared. From the tangles and confusions divorce and remarriage can cause ' and from a wonderful ensemble of actors, Pakula creates a moving celebration of love ' and family ' the second time around.
- Actors: Jeff Bridges, Alice Krige, Farrah Fawcett, Drew Barrymore, Lukas Haas
- Genre: Drama, Comedy, Romance
- Run Time: 119:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1988
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.85 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.