- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316220405
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316220405
Sentenced to 30 days cooling his heels in the Duck Creek cooler for speeding, Manhattan playboy Rick Belrow Livingston (Farley Granger) decides he doesn't like anything about small towns...until he meets small town girl Cindy Kimbell (Jane Powell). The stars make charming lovers, but the film belongs to Busby Berkeley, whose inspired dance direction guides some of the most famed moments in movie-musical history: I've Got to Hear That Beat, with Ann Miller whirling her fabulous legs around a floor of disembodied hands playing musical instruments, and human-pogo stick Bobby Van's jaw-dropping, gravity-defying hop through town to the tune of Take Me to Broadway.
- Actors: Jane Powell, Farley Granger, Ann Miller, S.Z. Sakall, Robert Keith
- Genre: Musical
- Run Time: 95:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1953
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.