- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316225509
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316225509
The D.A. has taken a bullet and attorney Paula Rogers (Constance Bennett) has taken the case, defending the shooter who has a history of racketeering and blackmail. Opposing Rogers is special prosecutor Robert Larrimore (Brian Aherne), who recently proposed marriage to her. Will his feelings for her compromise his efforts? "You can't compromise with truth," Larrimore declares. This polished melodrama is rife with elements typical of the era's "woman's picture:" a female in a man's world; a suave male lead; sumptuous sets; ample amounts of romance, menace and mystery and for good measure, a surprising courtroom revelation about Rogers' past. Court is in session for an intriguingly Smart Woman.
- Actors: Brian Aherne, Constance Bennett, Barry Sullivan, Michael O'Shea, James Gleason
- Genre: Drama, Crime
- Run Time: 93:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1948
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.