- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316338124
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316338124
Harry Orwell has been retired from the force ever since he caught a bullet that lodged inoperably in his back. But that doesn't mean the man called Harry O is out of the action. Moonlighting as a private sleuth, fighting off daily back pain and typically traveling by public bus instead of his own car ("It gives a man a chance to think"), he's on the trail of the lowlife who murdered his pal's son-in-law. It won't be the only time the killer strikes before Harry closes in. David Janssen (The Fugitive) portrays dogged detective Harry in the telefilm that was the second of two pilots preceding his memorable Harry O series. Among the highlights: young Jodie Foster as Liberty, the wise-beyond-her-years homeless waif Harry befriends.
- Actors: David Janssen, John Anderson, Howard Da Silva, Martin Gabel, Clu Gulager, Zalman King, Tim Mcintire, Andrea Marcovicci, Jodie Foster
- Genre: Drama, Mystery
- Run Time: 90:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1974
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.37 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.