- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316232231
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316232231
The clash of East and West, of tolerance and bigotry, of man and woman play out in this vivid early Talkie. Richard Barthelmess portrays Sam Lee, a Chinese-American who, stung by racial slurs, leaves his wealthy father's New York home to make his own way in Europe. There he falls for a beauty (Constance Bennett) who proves beauty is only skin deep when she discovers Sam's heritage and vents her fury in a shocking, not-to-be-missed scene of pure racial hatred. A bold look at intolerance that helped secure Warner Bros. studio's reputation for social-conscience filmmaking, Son of the Gods was also a reprise of sorts for Barthelmess: He played a Chinese opposite Lillian Gish in D.W. Griffith's famed Broken Blossoms.
- Actors: Richard Barthelmess, Constance Bennett, Anders Randolf, E. Alyn Warren, Claude King
- Genre: Drama
- Run Time: 90:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1930
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.37 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.