- Manufacturer: American Pop Classics
- Model #: 874757014197
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14874757014197
This delightfully sentimental movie set itself apart from the many other World War II films of the day, made to boost American morale. It documents (via a fictional tale) the real-life story of New York City's Stage Door Canteen, an east coast version of the equally-famed Hollywood Canteen, where soldiers on their way to battle during WWII were entertained by stage and screen stars of the era. Countless celebrities make cameos in the film (everyone from Kate Hepburn and Tallulah Bankhead to Harpo Marx and bandleader Benny Goodman), which was directed by Frank Borzage, first-ever recipient of the Academy Award for Best Director.
- Actors: Tallulah Bankhead; Judith Anderson; Ralph Bellamy; Edgar Bergen; Katharine Hepburn
- Genre: Musical
- Run Time: 131 mins Final Format: Year: 1943
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4x3 Audio:
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.