- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316204757
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316204757
A lovely gesture ' a bouquet of roses ' from husband to wife becomes the catalyst for a clash of long-repressed emotion in the movie adaptation of the Tony - and Pulitzer Prize?-winning stage hit The Subject Was Roses. Martin Sheen, as the son home from war, and Jack Albertson, Academy Award winner* as Best Supporting Actor for his portrayal of the distant father, both appeared in the Broadway version, where Albertson had already captured a Tony Award for his powerful work. Patricia Neal plays the third side of the family triangle in a moving performance that earned her a Best Actress Oscar? nomination* and marked her triumphant return to the screen after a debilitating series of strokes.
- Actors: Patricia Neal, Jack Albertson, Martin Sheen, Don Saxon, Elaine Williams
- Genre: Drama
- Run Time: 108:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1968
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.85 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.