- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316318010
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316318010
Cops swarm a Central Park crime scene where a cold corpse sits in a hot car. The victim is a Jane Doe, shotgunned elsewhere and driven to the park in the stolen sedan. Veteran cop Corrigan (Walter Kinsella) and Tobin (John Miles), a university-trained rookie Corrigan dismisses as "Louis Pasteur," are charged with finding both whodunit and who the victim is. And from a tattoo on the victim's arm to sand-packed shotgun casings that defy ballistics analysis to a blade of a rare type of grass found in the car, the cops pull a case together. Science of the era does a ridealong with our detective heroes in this trim yet event-packed B-movie police procedural directed by Edward J. Montagne, producer of the Man Against Crime TV series.
- Actors: John Miles, Patricia White, Walter Kinsella, Frank Tweddell
- Genre: Crime, Drama
- Run Time: 64:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1950
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.