- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316652756
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316652756
Tom Bates (Ronald Reagan) has returned to Jordan, Ohio, after 18 years, rekindling the gossip that he fathered an illegitimate baby before he left. Mary Hagen (Shirley Temple), the now-grown subject of those rumors, soon finds herself an unwitting target for the town's malicious whispers and lies. So when her mother dies without explaining her past, a tormented Mary turns to Tom for the truth about a scandal that ruined her life before it ever began. Said to be Temple's favorite adult movie, That Hagen Girl also features 20-year-old Lois Maxwell as the former child star's on-screen teacher and friend. Winner of the 1948 Golden Globe as New Star of the Year, Maxwell would achieve screen immortality as Miss Moneypenny, a role she played in the first 14 James Bond films, from Dr. No (1962) to A View to a Kill (1985).
- Actors: Rory Calhoun, Penny Edwards, Lois Maxwell, Harry Davenport
- Genre: Drama
- Run Time: 83:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1947
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 1.37:1 Audio: MONO - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.