- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316884614
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316884614
This third volume of the complete Bowery Boys film collection carries within it some milestone moments for the series - along with more mirth and malaprops than you can swing a crumpled fedora at! First off, the Boys look back to their roots as the Forties wind down with Angels' Alley, complete with gangsters and fighting priests (and the crime vein continues in the very noir-ey Angels in Disguise). Next we move through the Fifties hitting on all cylinders whether its feuding in the west (Feudin' Fools) or racing to the roar of the crowd (Jalopy) as Huntz Hall moves up to headliner status (Paris Playboys) before bidding a fond farewell to beloved Bernard Gorcey (Louie Dumbrowski) who died suddenly after completing Dig That Uranium. Son Leo (Slip) would depart the series shortly thereafter, leaving Huntz Hall to carry the comedy (and battle the devil in Up In Smoke!) alongside new boy Duke (Stanley Clements). But allow us to regurgitate one salient pint ' Slip, Sach, Duke and the boys will be back for another round in volume 4!
- Actors: Huntz Hall, Leo Gorcey, Bernard Gorcey, Stanley Clements
- Genre: Comedy, Crime, Mystery, Action
- Run Time: Final Format: DVD-NTSC Year: 1948-57
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 FULL FRAME, 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 1.37:1, ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 1.85:1 Audio: MONO - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.