- Manufacturer: Universal
- Model #: 025192052217
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14025192052217
In the tradition of All Quiet on the Western Front, The Eagle and the Hawk (1933) is a powerful anti-war drama in which Cary Grant and Fredric March play rival pilots with opposing codes of honor during World War I. The story was written by John Monk Saunders (Wings, The Dawn Patrol) and features memorable supporting roles for Jackie Oakie and Carole Lombard who would become a major star the following year with the release of Twentieth Century (1934). The New York Times stated Here is a drama told with a praiseworthy sense of realism, and the movie still packs a punch more than 75 years later.
- Actors: Cary Grant; Fredric March; Carole Lombard; Jack Oakie; Guy Standing; Forrester Harvey
- Genre: Comedy
- Run Time: 68 Final Format: DVD-NTSC Year: 1933
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 - 1.37:1 Audio:
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.