- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316165249
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316165249
It roars. It belches smoke. It terrifies livestock and endangers bystanders. It's The First Auto in town, and it sparks a feud between a traditional father devoted to horses and his progressive son, enthralled by the new-fangled invention. This lively, humor-and-intrigue-laced Silent Era melodrama offers more than a heartfelt story of generational conflict. Darryl F. Zanuck's screenplay is also a fascinating story of the evolution of the automobile from an unreliable plaything to a necessity that revolutionized the world. This intriguing backdrop and exciting racing scenes ' some featuring real-life racing legend Barney Oldfield ' put The First Auto in the winner's circle.
- Actors: Russell Simpson, Frank Campeau, Gibson Gowland, Anders Randolf
- Genre: Drama
- Run Time: 78:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1927
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.