- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316860106
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316860106
One war played out in front of the cameras, another raged behind them. Entangled in studio controversy during production and severely reedited for numerous reasons before release, The Red Badge of Courage intrigues with what it might have been. Yet half a century later, this National Board of Review 10 Best Films of 1951 selection still remains one of the movies most memorable portraits of men at war. John Huston adapts and directs this tale of fear and bravery from Stephen Cranes novella, patterned by cinematographer Harold Rosson after Civil War photos of Matthew Brady. Audie Murphy, Americas most decorated World War II hero, plays the untested youth first running from and later facing his fears, and G.I. cartoonist Bill Mauldin is his wise, easygoing pal. Pin a badge of honor on this overlooked classic.
- Actors: Audie Murphy, Bill Mauldin, Douglas Dick
- Genre: Drama
- Run Time: 69:00 Final Format: DVD-NTSC Year: 1951
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 1.37:1 Audio: DOLBY DIGITAL - English, MONO - French, MONO - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.