- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316799192
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316799192
Wealthy shoe manufacturer John Reeves (George Arliss) relishes a challenge, whether it's beating his competitors in business or helping a couple of spoiled rich kids find purpose in life. Years ago, Reeves lost the girl he loved to a manufacturing rival. Now, after both the girl and the rival have died, he runs into their daughter (Bette Davis) and son and realizes the wild-living youngsters are headed for trouble. Incognito, he joins the failing business they've inherited and soon becomes indispensible as both a canny manager and a substitute father. A year after their success in The Man Who Played God, veteran stage and film star Arliss and talented tyro Davis reteamed for the comedy The Working Man. Davis was happy to share the screen again with the man she regarded as a mentor. And Arliss was delighted to see Davis succeed; "My little bird has flown, hasn't she?" he told the grateful actress during filming.
- Actors: George Arliss, Bette Davis, Theodore Newton Jr, Hardie Albright, Gordon Westcott
- Genre: Drama
- Run Time: 77:00 Final Format: DVD-NTSC Year: 1933
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 1.37:1 Audio: DOLBY DIGITAL - English, MONO - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.