- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316222607
A Harley Roadster, a bedroll, a lonely stretch of highway: Jim Bronson (Michael Parks) is traveling where the road and the day take him, trying to make sense of things after the suicide of his close friend. He doesn't go far along a magnificent stretch of California's coastal Big Sur before he meets Temple Brooks (Bonnie Bedelia), a runway bride just as adrift as Jim is. Together, they'll ride that Harley all the way to New Orleans. Together, they might find what they're looking for. The pilot film for the same-titled 26-episode TV series, Then Came Bronson ' seen here in an international version that has footage not seen in U.S. telecasts ' came along in the free-wheeling era of Easy Rider. Hop on.
- Actors: Michael Parks, Bonnie Bedelia, Akim Tamiroff, Gary Merrill, Bert Freed, Sheree North, Martin Sheen
- Genre: Telefilms
- Run Time: 98:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1969
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.