- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316812853
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316812853
During World War I, the fate of nations were decided not on the battlefield but at the imposing estate of Sir Winston Chamberlain, the First Sea Lord of the British Admiralty. There, covert agents may or may not be allied - the film carefully doesnt reveal its hand until late - in deceit and disguise, moves and countermoves that center on a scheme to torpedo American transport ships. Eric Von Stroheim, who was both a famed dictator of silent films and a powerful on-screen presence (he played the enigmatic Max in Billy Wilers Sunset Boulevard), does splendid work (Mordaunt Hall, The New York Times) as Sir Winstons butler, a decorated Belgian war hero. And lovely Constance Bennett (Topper) portrays a young lady who gains entry to Sir Winstons home with a tragic story, a hidden gun and the code words three faces east. Roy Del Ruth (1931s The Maltese Falcon, Kid Millions) directs.
- Actors: Constance Bennett, Eric Von Stroheim, Anthony Bushell, William Holden, William Courtenay, Charlotte Walker, Crauford Kent
- Genre: Drama
- Run Time: 71:00 Final Format: DVD-NTSC Year: 1930
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME Audio: DOLBY DIGITAL - English, MONO - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.