- Manufacturer: Vision Video
- Model #: 727985014074
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14727985014074
No one ever told me that grief felt so like fear. CS Lewis - A Grief Observed, Loss comes in many forms: The grief over the death of a loved one, the devastation of a physical or mental impairment, the pain of divorce or separation, or the distress of job loss and foreclosure. The physical and emotional responses to grief can be as heart wrenching as the loss itself. So where does a person turn for answers and encouragement in a time of despair, doubt or fear?
- Actors: Chelsie Casagrande, Zach Tyler, Harold M. Stockman, Carissa Dallis
- Genre: Documentary, Challenge & Inspiration
- Run Time: 56:00 Final Format: DVD-NTSC Year: 2011
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:09 Audio: DOLBY DIGITAL-English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.