- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316236154
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316236154
When Errol Flynn was a young movie idol, he became a crony of aging star John Barrymore, whose rich talent was ravaged by an excess of booze and life. Years later, Flynn leaped at the chance to portray his old friend in this riveting and cautionary 1958 film based on the biography by Barrymore's daughter Diana ' and gave a triumphant performance that promised more dramatic greatness to come, if only Flynn hadn't died at just 50 the next year. Dorothy Malone co-stars as Diana, who yearns for her famous father's love. Barrymore tries, but is incapable of caring for or about himself, let alone his daughter...and Diana spirals into a vortex of failure and humiliation, too many drinks and too many men, all of it Too Much, Too Soon.
- Actors: Dorothy Malone, Errol Flynn, Efrem Zimbalist, Jr., Ray Danton, Neva Patterson
- Genre: Drama, Biography
- Run Time: 121:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1958
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.78 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.