- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316341308
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316341308
William Holden goes where no man's gone before in director Mervyn LeRoy's high-flying aviation adventure. Tortured into making a false confession while a POW in Korea, Major Lincoln Bond (Holden) returns to active service as a test pilot at Edwards Air Force Base. Determined to clear his name, Bond battles a hard-nosed base commander (Lloyd Nolan), prejudiced officers and his own insecurities in hopes of landing the most coveted ' and dangerous ' test project of all: the Bell X-2 rocket plane. The first and only film made by Holden's own company, Toward the Unknown features an X-2 mockup especially built for the production by Bell Aircraft and marks the screen debut of James Garner, whose TV series Maverick would make him a household name just a year later.
- Actors: William Holden, Lloyd Nolan, Virginia Leith, Charles Mcgraw
- Genre: Drama
- Run Time: 115:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1956?
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.85 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.