- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316289907
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316289907
In his last film ' and only Talkie ' Lon Chaney recreates one of his famed Silent roles: the scheming ventriloquist Prof. Echo. Disguised as Grandma O'Grady, Echo heads a robbery ring that includes a feeble-minded strongman and a cigar-chomping little person, the latter masquerading as Grandma's grandbaby. Known as the Man of a Thousand Faces, Chaney here displays a different kind of virtuosity as well, creating five different voices to portray Echo, Grandma, a parrot, a girl and Echo's dummy. A big hit directed by Jack Conway, The Unholy Three promised to launch Chaney as a major Sound Era star. He was slated to play the title role in Tod Browning's Dracula, but it was not to be. Chaney died only weeks after The Unholy Three premiered.
- Actors: Lon Chaney, Lila Lee, Elliott Nugent, Harry Earles
- Genre: Crime, Drama
- Run Time: 74:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1930
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.