- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316118931
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316118931
Tune in again, dear listeners. Same time, same spot on your radio dial for another cunning tale of murder. But something isn't the same about suave Victor Grandison, the host of the popular weekly program. He's secretly trying his own hand at murder. And he'll kill again if people don't get wise to him. Claude Rains (Casablanca) plays the smooth, scheming radio star in a swanky film noir that includes Joan Caulfield (Monsieur Beaucaire) and noir icon Audrey Totter (The Set-Up). Casablanca's Michael Curtiz directs, layering the mystery with one enthralling visual flourish after another. An example: In a room inside the Peekskill Hotel, the portion of the flashing sign seen through a window says KILL...KILL.
- Actors: Joan Caulfield, Claude Raines, Audrey Totter, Constance Bennett, Hurd Hatfield
- Genre: Film-Noir
- Run Time: 103:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1947
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.