- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316278925
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316278925
Warren William. Ginger Rogers. Mary Astor. Sidney Toler. Andy Devine. J. Carroll Naish. John Qualen. No fan of Golden Era films would want to miss this luminous cast, even if all the stars did was sort socks. Instead, they light up a dynamic pre-Code programmer loaded with '30s moxie. Railroad tycoon Alex Stream (William) gets the blues when his society-page wife (Astor) forgets their anniversary. Impulsively, he celebrates instead with vivacious burlesque dancer Lily Linda (Rogers). The two soon establish a sweet, sympathetic relationship. But it turns deadly serious when a would-be blackmailer tries to plug Alex, Lily takes the bullet and Alex finds himself accused of murder! "It is a lively situation in which to embroil a spectator," Andre D. Sennwald wrote in The New York Times, "and the breath comes pleasantly fast while it is being resolved."
- Actors: Warren William, Ginger Rogers, Mary Astor
- Genre: Drama
- Run Time: 73:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1934
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.