- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316271322
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316271322
How would World War II veterans adjust to life on the postwar home front? Hollywood looked at various aspects of that question in major films like The Best Years of Our Lives, Pride of the Marines and Till the End of Time. And it would look at it through the prism of B-movies like Violence, a trim, noir-edged thriller wrapped around a then-topical story of a racketeering organization that recruits angry war veterans into its violent agenda. Jack Bernhard of the previous year's applauded film noir Decoy directs. And future megahit TV producer Sheldon Leonard brings his snarling, tough-guy demeanor to the role of the racket's chief muscle. When he says "We got ways of makin' people talk," it's best you should listen.
- Actors: Michael O'Shea, Nancy Coleman, Sheldon Leonard, Emory Parnell
- Genre: Horror, Drama
- Run Time: 72:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1947
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.37 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.