- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316812907
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316812907
When lonely 16-year-old Judy Wilson (Gale Storm) joins Danny Cheston (Jackie Cooper) at a local dance club, she winds up drunk and in custody when his pals secretly spike her drink. Continuing to meet Danny on the sly, she falls in love but is dumped and left alone when he heads off to join the Navy. Upset and desperate to see him, Judy accompanies his unsavory friends on a drive down to his base, unaware she's riding in a stolen car and is about to become an accessory to murder. Ballyhooed as "the first drama of Juvenile Delinquency to reach the screen," Monogram's Where Are Your Children is an example of the lurid "ripped-from-the-headlines" expos? the image-conscious major studios usually shied away from. Briskly directed by William Nigh, the film won the support of William Randolph Hearst, whose newspapers were ordered to publicize it as part of his anti-juvenile delinquency campaign.
- Actors: Jackie Cooper, Gale Storm, Patricia Morison, John Litel, Gertrude Michael
- Genre: Drama
- Run Time: 73:00 Final Format: DVD-NTSC Year: 1944
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 1.37:1 Audio: DOLBY DIGITAL - English, MONO - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.