- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316737118
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316737118
She asks for a ride. He obliges, ever the gentleman despite being a nervous hypochondriac come west to Arizona to take a cure. Now everyone thinks they've eloped, and a passel of angry folks is in pursuit! As the health worrywart, irrepressible Eddie Cantor is in a hilarious fix all the way up to his famed banjo eyes in this adaptation of his Broadway smash that's the first of Cantor's highly successful partnerships with producer Samuel Goldwyn. The songs include the ribald "Makin' Whoopee" and "My Baby Just Cares for Me," the dance sequences are staged with pizzazz by first-timer Busby Berkeley, the leggy Goldwyn Girl chorines include young Betty Grable, and the photography is a then-rare Technicolor(R) -- all perfectly paired with Cantor's exuberance and warmth. Some of the film's attitudes and insensitivities are reflective of its time, but there's much for classics fans to enjoy again and again in Whoopee!
- Actors: Eddie Cantor
- Genre: Musical, Comedy
- Run Time: 93:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1930
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 1.37:1 Audio: DOLBY DIGITAL - English, MONO - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.