- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316225882
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316225882
A future of happiness awaits San Francisco shipping executive Brad Collins (Robert Ryan) and his new bride (Laraine Day).Yet Brad's past could undo everything. Back in his days as a dockworker, he was an activist member of the Communist Party. Now the Party has resurfaced like a bad dream in Brad's life, putting the screws on and threatening to spill his past if he doesn't play ball and stir up a labor strike. In an era when some officials sought to weed out Communists real and imagined, Hollywood made numerous films that exploited the times. Among them: Big Jim McLain, Invasion USA, I Was a Communist for the FBI and this film ' arguably the most hyperbolic of all ' originally titled I Married a Communist.
- Actors: Laraine Day, Robert Ryan, John Agar, Thomas Gomez, Janis Carter
- Genre: Film-Noir
- Run Time: 73:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1950
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.