- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316277669
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316277669
Bernard Chanticleer (Peter Kastner) is a very nice young man anxious to step out into the "adult world." His plan is to move out of his parents' Long Island house into an eighth-floor Greenwich Village walkup ' and try to convince someone to share his new "liberated lifestyle" with him. You're a Big Boy Now was Francis Ford Coppola's UCLA Film School Master's thesis ' and a hilarious, high-speed debut in film comedy for the future maker of The Godfather and Apocalypse Now. Fresh off A Patch of Blue, Elizabeth Hartman bewitchingly plays the free spirit who tempts Bernard. Karen Black makes her own screen debut as the love object that lovesick Bernard overlooks and Geraldine Page nearly steals the show with her Academy Award-nominated* performance as Bernard's possessive mother.
- Actors: Elizabeth Hartman, Geraldine Page, Peter Kastner, Rip Torn, Michael Dunn, Tony Bill, Karen Black, Julie Harris, Dolph Sweet, Michael O'Sullivan
- Genre: Comedy, Drama
- Run Time: 96:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1967
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.85 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.