- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316645130
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316645130
Diagnosed with a health condition that's likely to be fatal, Paul Cameron figures out how he can provide for his family's future. He doesn't have a tidy life insurance policy. Instead, he has the plan of a desperate man: he'll cleverly frame himself as the perpetrator of an unsolved, high-profile murder and arrange events so that his family gets the unclaimed reward money linked to the case. As the movie title suggests, Cameron's scheme twists and turns in unforeseen ways in this nimble thriller that works as a crime procedural, a courtroom drama and, ultimately, a race-against-time suspense tale as unexpected events put Cameron on a frenetic bid to undo his plan. George Kennedy (Cool Hand Luke, Airport) portrays the doggedly determined Cameron. Eli Wallach (The Good, the Bad and the Ugly), in the role of Cameron's attorney, shares an effective scene with his real-life spouse Anne Jackson, who plays Jean Cameron.
- Actors: George Kennedy, Anne Jackson, Eli Wallach, Steve Inhat, William Marshall
- Genre: Adventure, Action
- Run Time: 105:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1970
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 FULL FRAME Audio: MONO - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.